Sunday 6 January 2013

First post of the year and a long catch up

I guess first off is to apologize for not keeping up to date on this blog and I thank those of you that have been continuing to check on it. there's alot to up date you on the workshop now that the powerhammer is in the workshop I'm working towards putting it back together and powering the workshop.

One thing that has made my workshop a little official is the new sign that went up on the side of my workshop. I asked to have something simple, something bold, something that you couldn't miss when you came around the corner and I didn't want to over complicate it straight away. Now this signs up it really starts to feel like we're finally come towards to end and the next beginning. Believe me I was alot more happier than I seem in this picture hahaha!!    


I also took the step of having new lighting and plug installed in to the workshop this will allow me to power the whole of my workshop now and light it all up as the days are still pretty dark at the moment and I don't want to have to use candle light. Slowly as the weeks go by the last of the pieces are falling in to place even if it slower than I imagined it would be.



The next step is to get this powerhammer put back together but first I'll have to build a sandbox for it to sit in so that I don't have to bolt it to the floor, which I intend to get done this week and begin planning people to help me build the hammer the week after. As I'll need all the help I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment