Saturday 2 August 2014

Busy month

I must admit I'm a very bad Blogger as I leave it months at a time before up dating. I started going back to work at the beginning of July so I've had a a very solid month of playing catch up with all the commissions and market stalls!! I got back in to the swing of things pretty quickly which helped and started back on the commissions with some easier products like the roses and hearts.




Once I got back into it fully there was no stopping me! I also got asked if I would like to come and preform demonstrations and a steam and vintage working show in Highbridge which of course I agreed too. I started buying in more equipment like a mini anvil and a portable forge. I also made a stand for a leg vice that I was given from a friend in France.  


On the 26th of July I was in Highbridge with all my main kit in hand and the weather being the hottest ever!!! and I'm stood out in it with my forge going. It was very thirsty work but so much fun. it was such a positive vibe form every one and they all enjoyed watching me work. I made paper knives, large door handles and little snakes (which proved popular with the kids). All in all it was a fantastic weekend.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment