Monday 20 February 2012

The First Post....






This is my first post. haha, and i will start off by trying to post a few pictures of some relavent images of my work. my microphone stand, and some other marquettes. I will be post about my developing work, ideas and insprations. Please bare in mind this is my first Blog and i'm very new to this but i'm sure i will get the hang of this very soon.   

The Microphone stand is my first major product i have completed inspired by the shape of the bar and the style i have been developing since my second year of collage. I have started designing a guitar stand which i have a third scale marquette for and guitar hooks of which i have just started small scale marquette making and drawing for. I hope you enjoy these pictures of my work, i will be posting regular updates of all my work with pictures and videos.     

No comments:

Post a Comment