Thursday 23 February 2012

Problem Solving!?


Sometimes the best way to solve a problem is to go and ask someone else and that is what i did. With the idea from Kate I took my two favourate marquettes, stuck them on a wall and asked people what they thought about them, the visual look and the function. Taking this imformation to help me design these wall mounts better. These are just some of the responses to the marquettes I got.

  • Leverage is top heavy.
  • Should be fixed closer to the hook.
  • Curve doesn't fit in with the aesthetics.
  • Abrupt end.
  • Leads the eye.
  • nice assembly and overall proportion. 
Some positive and some negative feed back but all very useful. I've now got to go back to the drawing board and rethink about how i'm going to design the best wall mounts I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment