Thursday 13 November 2014

Got work, done work and more work ahead.

Yeah yeah I know what you're going to say "Jon you haven't updated your blog in ages" and then I say "I know I'll try and fit it in" and here we are months later and lots to talk about. I've been very busy and have had about 8 jobs on the go this past month or so. I'll try and fill you all in with everything put this could take a few posts....

So..... Yeah..... Lots of jobs including my biggest on yet!! Balcony roof railings, 17 meters of them and filled up workshop very quickly as you can see. The longest section was seven meters long but went together perfectly and the installation went with out any major glitches. It's not fully complete as I've still got two more decorative elements to attach to and then paint it all went the weather settles down.    



  
I also had a few smaller jobs on the go while making the railing like a curtain rails and a wall sculpture. Both were great fun the make and great to add to my ever growing portfolio. Hopefully this will open more doors to more work.




My latest job I'm working is a gate and stair rail. Today I've just finished the main bulk of the gate and will completing the rest of it over the weekend. It may not be a tall gate but it's probably my favorite gate I've made so far. I'll be beginning on the stair rail very soon and will be posting updates as I go along.  



There still lots to tell but this will do for now. I'll try and post another one soon but no promises. fingers crossed I get round to it by the end of the weekend.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment