Saturday 29 November 2014

More work.... More updates

Hey all. Well I Said no promises for another quick post but at least I'm getting round to it in the end.
With Christmas round the corner I started to think about what I could make to sell at the market and these are what I came up with. These Small Christmas decorations good fab and can make a great little gift too and at only £4 each they're not expensive at all!!! 



I'm always designing new railing, gates and other products so that I have a wide range of images for my customers to look at, I've been thinking of making some small railings to be able to take with me to the market to show off my forging skills on products bigger that brackets, etc.

This was a drawing I did for customer which could be a perfect example to take to the market. I may have a few more ideas but I think this is the best one so far. It wouldn't get done until next year as I'm quite busy at the moment with other jobs but you'll all know in time what I decide to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment