Wednesday 7 November 2012

Problems and solutions

Now that I have most of my equipment in my workshop I've been looking in to having new electrics sorted so I can have news lights installed and power all around the workshop. However I noticed a huge damp at the back of workshop coming from the roof, after speaking with my landlord he said he knew of the problem and said I could have ago at fixing it so I had a roofer over to have a look and the problem is much worse then I could have imagined! I have a swimming pool on my roof with no drainage so the weight of it is slowly taking the roof with it and will need a whole new roof costing £1.500!!!!! So today I'm going to confront my Landlord with this problem and hope we can come to a fair solution that doesn't involve me paying for the whole new roof.

I also have the chance of earning some money straight away on a couple of jobs one of which is a forging related job the other is mainly fabrication but could bring in £3.000 which would pay rent for over two year alone. I've got to start somewhere and doing some fabrication work every now and again will bring in some money and keep my workshop up and running. Fingers crossed I get the job !..!,     

No comments:

Post a Comment