Thursday 16 May 2013

Productive fixing

I may have not spent the day forging away on one of jobs, instead I used the extra pair of hands I given for day fixing the power hammer. Since getting it to work it has had a few teething problem with speed, power and more in general the belt just not gripping the pulley enough, trying to fix this problem with just one pair of hands is extremely difficult so when the opportunity arose to have two pairs of hands I was more than happy to take it up and fix the hammer.
After tweaking with the motor and pulley, mixed in with a few failed attempts where the belt flew off, we finally got the result I was looking for and as you can see from the video the power hammer looks alot more livelier and more aggressive. All that aside its great to see it back up and running again.


I also took the time to rearrange the workshop around a bit to give my self some more space and its looking great!




  

   

No comments:

Post a Comment