Friday 27 April 2012

in the first week back

Its been an interesting first week back with a lot to catch up on Business plan, Final piece, Website design and everything else has all built up to the final six weeks. I've done some thinking on what needs to be done and the business plan was first on my list as that was due in thursdsay which I finished and handed in on time.




In the forge I made a sample of how the final piece would connect to the wall although it looks small in the picture here it is a fundamental factor of the wall mount. and after having a positive tutorial with kate, it has been decided that now is the time for making, to get into the forge and knock out a marquette of what it should look like and then to create the final thing. I now have to make a timetable of the next six weeks to plan out what i'm going to do as I need to leave myself a week to apply the finish the the wall mount as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment