Monday 16 April 2012

Reclamation Tools.

Other great place to find tools are reclamation yards where many old tools end up going for cheap. I went to a couple around Bristol and I managed to pick a few things. First off near the town centre is "Au Temps Perdu Reclamation" it maybe slowly turning in to a bike repair shed but it still has a few treasures left to spare I found an old Arch welder hidden and still working which only cost me £15, which is another thing ticked off the list.


Another yard with walking distance of my house is "Rose Green Tiles & Reclamation Yard" mainly specializing in garden stuff but you can find the occasional piece of gold and today I found a hardy hole tool used for shaping on top of if the anvil horn is to thick. Its quite big but its tool non the less and something else to add to my growing collection. This goes to to show that you can pick up tools anywhere you just need to know where to look.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment