Sunday 15 July 2012

Back in Bristol. Now on to the next project

As I graduate this Thursday I've been thinking about what's next for me. I'm now looking for a place to set up a proper workshop now here in Bristol, while I've been doing this I've also been working on my next products I will be making. At the final show and New Designers I spoke to a lot of people and listened to some of their comments and a lot of them spoke about creating a smaller range of guitar hooks that could be made quicker with a lower cost to put in my portfolio, showing a greater range of products. Therefore I have been designing new guitar hooks and am at the stage of making some small scale marquettes and hoping soon to have some full scale drawing of them very soon. 
I'll keep everyone posted on any progress as it comes. !..!,

No comments:

Post a Comment