Sunday 22 July 2012

Bengry's Motors show.


Last week I revived an email asking if I'd exhibit one of pieces in an open day at Bengry Motors show room in Leominster. After a phone call it was agreed that my microphone stand would be prefect and be put in to the show and would also be along side other pieces including Lee Pickard's candlestick holders from my course. So on Wednesday I travelled up to Leominster to deliver the mic-stand, portfolio and business cards, once there I learned that they were having a three piece jazz band there too and asked if the mic-stand could be put next to them to add to the musical feel of the piece which they agreed. I hope the Mic-stand stood out well among all the Ford's and Mazda's in the show and gained some interest, so we'll see in time.




I'm to pick up the mic-stand Monday morning, I also asked if they'd take some pictures of the mic-stand next to the jazz band for me which should be intetresting. This microphone stand has travelled to many places since its creation doing its own tour of Britain, who knows where  it'll end up next. !..!,         

No comments:

Post a Comment