Sunday 22 July 2012

Graduation Day

Yes it was finally Graduation day, and a day to feel very proud of where I take the last step from being a student to becoming a graduate. Seeing all my friends again and being together with them celebrating all we've done over the past three years. I even got a hair cut in time for it too which shocked everyone haha.      

Stood outside Hereford cathedral with a very  proud mum.

I just want to say thank you to all my tutors for all your help and everything I've learnt, oh yes and for putting up with me for three years. and thank you to all my friends for standing by me through the good times and all the bad times, keeping me strong and picking me up when I couldn't stand, I thank you all!!!


After it was all said and done the hardest part is saying good bye to all my friends as you don't know when your going to see them next but I know I will see them all again as the bonds of friendship that strong not even time can take that away. !..!, 

No comments:

Post a Comment