Monday 4 February 2013

Rewriting my business plan

The princes trust have been very helpful even though my workshop is falling apart and seems to be making very limited progress at the moment. The first task the princes trust have giving me is to rewrite my business plan which give me time to reflect on what I've done over the past six months and what I hope to accomplish to get set up so I can begin working, as they feel that they could begin helping alot sooner than expected due the progress I've already but in to my business. I've already made a start on writing it out and hop to finish it for next Monday before my next meeting with the princes trust. I am staying positive at the moment but the longer it takes and setbacks are really starting to take it toll on me but with the support from family and certain friends I'm managing to just about hold it all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment