Wednesday 6 March 2013

Another full day

I was down to the workshop early today as I had a full day planed out, first I was going to make a hammer rack for the wall behind the anvil where I will have easy access to all my other tools like my flatter and cold chisel, etc. After I made that and screwed it the wall I moved on to other small tasks around the workshop as I waited for my first delivery of fuel and steel to arrive. First my ten bag of Smithy Breeze coke arrived which meant I could top up the forge as I was running very low on fuel, then not long after that my steel turned up. I ordered in some flat bar so I could fabricate some brackets to hold the steel on the back wall. I made three brackets all lined up and bolted them to the wall and as you can see from the picture its holding the steel nicely, I still intend to make another three so I can store more steel above this lot and not over load these brackets. I will be back in the workshop tomorrow to continue kitting out the workshop!


No comments:

Post a Comment