Sunday 17 March 2013

Projects on the go

While I'm waiting for my workbench to be delivered as well as a few other important things I have a few tidy up project on the go. Firstly I be speak to a local Bristol band who has taken an interest in work, although they can't afford to buy any of work they have a studio space at Factory studios where they have offered to have my Microphone stand with a poster and business card on display there to try and advertise me and my business. My Microphone stand however has seen better days and dew to it sitting in my workshop over the past eight months has got alot of surface rust on it, so I decided to give it a completely new makeover. Instead of using black boot polish I have gone with matt black paint. So far I have put on a primer over most of the stand and it will dry over night so tomorrow I will be putting the black coat on.


My house is undergoing alot of changes new bathroom, new kitchen, out house is being redone, etc... So I thought it would be awesome if I could get a new gate done for the front garden. I started this gate in my second year of college and never got round to finishing it. So as well as the Mic-stand I've fixing this gate up too. All the bars are now secure in place and I need to now work on the locking hatch. Soon this gate will be up and running in no time. So tomorrow will be another busy day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment