Wednesday 13 March 2013

More productive days

As I'm getting in the workshop more and more over the past month so the days are becoming more productive and today was no acception. I had a couple of friends come and visit in the workshop this afternoon while I was cleaning through all my college samples and found an interesting find and while I had the extra pair of hands I decided that I'd finish what I started. In my final year I made a small scale model of a guitar stand I designed but never finished forging the legs and riveting it all together. The main connection is one rivet that connects all the bars together and so it required more than one pair of hands to successfully rivet it together,, but with a little helping hand from my friends it was done in no time. I'm to spend tomorrow cleaning it up and putting the heat shrink rubber on it. Its just the right size for a violin or ukulele so hopefully more picture to come soon.    


  

No comments:

Post a Comment