Sunday 25 March 2012

In times of pain, the show must go on.....


Although the black clouds have come around again in life as they always do, I wasn’t watching the skies and didn’t see this one coming and so it has hit me hard but as it is said the show must go on….

Quote time: - (Here we go again, Korn, 2003)

“Pounding, it starts again
Hurting, oh where do I begin?
Screaming, they dance around my head
hoping, they'll maybe end up dead

Feeling it grab hold, what can I say?
Really fucked up again (I gotta do this right)
I can't fucking give in (I feel that I can fight)
Can't I ever win (I'll keep it on my mind)
Here it comes again!”

Now we’ve got the depressing part of my life out the way back to my progress on the forging of the guitar wall mount I’m really pleased with the work so far it taken a little longer that an expected because of the “Post Viral Fatigue Syndrome” I start to feel more drained throughout the day. I have formed three out of the five bars and those are the two bigger ones that will require a little more attention to get right. The smallest bar way need re-forging as the bends are slightly off from where they should be, I may even re-forge it in 12mm bar to make it easier to bend, the smaller the bar the less leverage I have to bend the bar.


I’m am a little worried that the 16mm bars maybe to big up against the 12mm pins that will be riveted on top of most of them, but I won’t know until I’ve formed the rest of the bars and I can see it as a whole piece. Adrian also came over to have a look at my design and thinks the position of the design doesn’t quite capsulate the head of the guitar enough, so while I have time I will take a relook at the design and revaluate it to see if a do need to make any changes. I at least hope to have the other bars formed by the end of monday afternoon and begin driling the holes so that they are ready to rivet it all together.    


No comments:

Post a Comment