Sunday 4 March 2012

to the end of the writing nightmare

after a long couple of days working without sleep the end is in sight for my dissertation. I now have 800 words left to go and then i've hit the 8000 words target and I start to feel the huge weight being lifted off my shoulders and awake from this writing nightmare. For those who don't know what my dissertation is about, it is about Land Art and how it has changed and developed within our culture since its birth in the 1970s.
Land Art has alway played a big part in my art life and i've alway had an interest in it since i started college over five years ago. Developing an understanding of its concepts, meanings and values all of which i learnt over time and the more i learn the more i love and appreciate it. 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment