Sunday 18 March 2012

Its all about the details....


Working out the few last details to the form of the design sometimes doesn’t take too long when the development of a design has been going smoothly and I recognize where certain things need tweaking anyway. The latest Marquette I made, I feel that I cover the last of the tweaking that I knew of and I’m really happy with the outcome of the development so far.



I feel the changes I’ve made were for the function as well as the form of the design like the central bar, which I made longer so that it can hold the kooks on in the centre of the design. Now I feel I can now begin to think of what it will look like in forged bar and also start to anticipate any problem that may occur and how it will be constructed 
This drawing covers what I think most of it will look like without the hooks. I’m now really excited to get in the forge and create a sample of this design before finalizing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment