Monday 19 March 2012

Making Time.

The time for talk is over. The time for designing has ended. The time for making is NOW!!!!
As Matthew always says to me when I say to him I just want it the design to be right. “Just Fucking make it Jon “so guess what, I’m making it. I’ve been happy with the design for a couple days now and there’s nothing really stopping me as I know I can make it in a couple days. So I went into the forge with one thing in mind making this wall mount.

As you can see the design is drawn out on a piece of sheet steel and I’ve started forging out the components and the note taking for measurements are awesome wherever I can write them. I hope by the end of tomorrow to have all the components forged out and would have started forming so that I can move on to drilling the holes which will be the easy part and constructing it as soon as possible.
I will update on the progress of the wall mount as i go each day i'm in the forge, hopefully i will have something better to show tomorrow.    

No comments:

Post a Comment