Monday 26 March 2012

A patchy and unpredictable day.....

It’s really been a day of mixed emotions for me, and I’m really starting to feel the stress of the past couple of day build up on top of me. Unfortunately it came at the wrong time, to which I snapped at my fellow classmates and almost ruined my day. I’m certainly starting to feel the pressure of which I feel I have no control over and to which I can’t seem to express in words at times (I really need a break away to clear my head and recover for the things that have happened over the past month). Even though i had a bad start to the day and I didn’t manage to get in the forge today I did however review my final design as Adrian advised me too and I did make some changes to it.

sorry about the quality of this photo.

This is a full scale drawing of the new design. I started looking at the old design and how it would capsulate the head of the guitar and I feel that this design works much better now and the changes are not too drastic. Just by turning the design on it head It will still allow me to use some of the pieces I have already forged out from the last design. I will take this design into the forge tomorrow afternoon and begin the changes towards this new design.     
           

No comments:

Post a Comment