Tuesday 13 March 2012

ummmm catch up time at 5.00 in the morning


Yes it is about half five in the morning and I’m up with a pounding headache and a cup of tea, so I thought that I should catch up on thing with my blog.

First of all, Dissertation is done and handed in YAY!!!!! One less thing off my list of things that need doing, I’ve spent the past couple of day getting it checked and finalized and have not been in the forge this week thus far. But now that it is completed I can get back to the practical work and my business plan.

After reviewing my Marquette’s and my drawings in my sketch book, I decided I needed to take a little more action and pick two designs I like and begin developing them towards a finished product.




Hear I took two of my favourite drawings and made a quick Marquette of them both to see how they might look. To me they are still very flat and don’t have much depth to them but I know that I can begin to refine these designs to make them better. It has also dawned on me that these wall mounts could end up being bigger than I imagined this is not what I intended and so I need to think carefully about how the wall mounts will connect to the wall and will they be too heavy.        

So over this week I may not be in the forge as I’m still feeling quite ill but I will have a good idea of what needs to be done when I get back in there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment