Wednesday 14 March 2012

Productive Development


Today has been a very productive day even with the pounding headache which I’ve had now for the past couple of days, I soldiered on with an extreme amount of pain killers in my system which must have kicked me into action.

I spent the morning updating my learning journal and contemplating on the development of the Marquette’s I made the day before. I then made my way into the workshop and began creating….. “Magic”…

   

As you can see i've developed ( from left to right ) and with each one refining, adding and thinking about how to make the next one better from the last. I will continue to develop it as there are a few minor details that need addressing and tweeking all of which i will deal with over the next couple of days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment